Saturday 17 February 2018

On My Way to the USA!

So far, 2018 has been a whirlwind of a year with everything from exam preparation to turning 18 and getting ready for life as an independent woman, but there was one envelope that came through the letterbox recently that quite literally changed my life.

I am so thrilled to tell you all that I have been offered a place at Stanford University in California!!! It honestly feels as if the last six years of my life have been building up to this moment and I am so truly thankful for all the support that has helped me reach this unbelievably amazing point. There's still a lot of work to be done in terms of making practical arrangements relating to life as a student with a physical disability, but I can't put into words how excited I am to embark on this new journey and bring you all along with me.


Thank you so much for your continued support and I look forward to writing soon!

Tilly xoxox



No comments:

Post a Comment